Longevity and healthy aging are current topics that receive a lot of attention, but it can be overwhelming to decipher the reliable tips from the myths. To address this, the Osher Collaborative is hosting a one-day, virtual conference on Friday, November 3, 2023. This free event aims to provide evidence-based insights on longevity and healthy aging for both the general public and professionals.
What to expect:
- Understand the Basics: Learn what science says about the aging process and how it can be influenced by different factors.
- Explore Blue Zones: Find out about the areas in the world where people live the longest and what we can learn from them.
- Longevity and Socioeconomic Awareness: Gain insights into how social and economic factors impact longevity.
- Nutrition and Longevity: Get practical advice on making food choices that support healthy aging.
- Stress, Joy and Healthy Aging: Understand the role of stress in aging and learn about current therapies that can support a healthier life as you age.