A central focus of the Osher Center is a translational research program that aims to better understand:
- physiological and psychosocial processes that support and characterize health and wellness
- how these processes breakdown with disease
- the impact of conventional and complementary and integrative therapies on these processes.
Navigate our research pages to learn more.
- Research Overview
- Connective Tissue Laboratory
- Mind/Body/Movement Laboratory
- Research Affiliates
- Funding Opportunities (Pilot Grants and Pre and Post-Doctoral Fellowships)
The purpose of this program is to provide early funding for innovative projects in the field of integrative medicine including basic, translational, and clinical research. Funds will be awarded on...