A central focus of the Osher Center is a translational research program that aims to better understand:
- physiological and psychosocial processes that support and characterize health and wellness
- how these processes breakdown with disease
- the impact of conventional and complementary and integrative therapies on these processes.
Navigate our research pages to learn more.
- Research Overview
- Connective Tissue Laboratory
- Mind/Body/Movement Laboratory
- Research Affiliates
- Funding Opportunities (Pilot Grants and Pre and Post-Doctoral Fellowships)