From the Osher Clinic:
- Eat Well at Home: Immune Health– Lindsay Keach Bronstein, MS, RD, LDN, HC
- FAQ on COVID-19 for Older Patients– Julia Lowenthal, MD and the Division of Aging, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Fresh vs. Frozen Produce: Which is healthier?– Lindsay Keach Bronstein, MS, RD, LDN, HC
- Mindful Stress Management Strategies for Coping with COVID Stress – Christina Luberto, PhD
- Reduce Remote Work Stress by Improving Your Posture- Matthew H Kowlaski, DC
- Self-help for Medical Professionals: Movement for relieving tension– Tom Jacobson, LMT
- The Daily Grind: Self-care for craniofacial pain- Matthew H Kowlaski, DC
- A message to our patients – Meredith Beaton Starr, MS, OTR/L
Lown Cardiovascular Group Webinars:
From the IM Consortium:
Meditation and Mindfulness.
- Meditation Oasis – The Meditation Oasis® Podcast features guided meditations, instructions for meditation, and music for meditation. You can listen to it at iTunes or Google Play or by clicking on the play buttons below. Episodes are listed from the oldest to the most recent. Tap on the green button to view recent podcasts.
- Mindfulness Coach – This app leads the user through steps to learn how to practice mindfulness. Mindfulness means grounding yourself in the present moment. It has been shown to be helpful for reducing stress and helping people cope with unpleasant thoughts and emotions.
- Eight Active Ingredients of Tai Chi: Tai Chi Calisthenics
- Eight Active Ingredients of Tai Chi: Tai Chi Core Movements
- Mindful Yoga Therapy– Yoga Nidra Resource. Free download includes a series of short breathing practices that are part of the Mindful Yoga Therapy Program and a Deep Relaxation.
- Warriors at Ease– Explore meditation, breathing techniques, iRest Yoga Nidra and more yoga. This resource offers a guided iRest Yoga Nidra session, experiential breathing techniques, and yoga demonstrations.