For Medical Students
- Harvard Medical School students can observe physicians delivering integrative medicine consultations at both Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) during the outpatient ambulatory block in internal medicine.
- Half-day sessions are available at the Osher Clinical Center at BWH and the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at MGH. The clinical experience will be coordinated through the respective Ambulatory Clerkship Directors for each location.
- Students interested in a Third Year Selective in Integrative Medicine will need to apply through the HMS Office of the Registrar.
- Contact: Osher Center Associate Director of Education, Dr. Darshan Mehta.
For Residents and Fellows
- Residents and Fellows at Partners other HMS affiliated hospitals can observe and deliver supervised integrative medicine consultations at the Osher Clinical Center and the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine.
- Opportunities will be tailored to each residency/fellowship outpatient blocks.
- Contact: Osher Center Director of Education, Dr. Darshan Mehta.