The second half of the conference was dedicated to showcasing the work of researchers and clinicians that are part of the Boston Integrative Medicine network.
Watch the video below (1 hr 35 min).
The proceedings included:
- one minute “elevator speeches” from poster presenters,
- short talks by Osher Center pilot grant and pre-doctoral fellowship awardees,
- announcement of poster award winners,
- presentations by integrative medicine clinics and programs, and,
- the inauguration of the integrative medicine clinical network map.