At this month’s Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds, Melinda Ring, MD, FACP, ABOIM, Executive Director of the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Northwestern University, discussed her experience with culinary medicine education for health professionals.
- Cooking Up Health Website
- Cooking Up Health: A Novel Culinary Medicine and Service Learning Elective for Health Professional Students – The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Healthy Eating Starts with Cooking for Life – Thrive Global
- Could Culinary Medicine Bridge the Gap in Nutrition Education for Physicians and Patients? – Common Threads
- 2018 Award Winner: Cooking Up Health: Docs & Kids in the Kitchen – Osher Collaborative