The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital is hiring for a new full-time Program Coordinator.
This position is responsible for assisting in the event management, marketing and day-to-day administrative support of the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Reporting to the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator will coordinate the Osher monthly Grand Rounds events; manage the Osher Center websites; create and distribute the monthly newsletter; and liaise with the Division of Preventive Medicine secretarial staff to execute miscellaneous administrative tasks. Additionally, this person will take on ad-hoc tasks and assignments to promote the Center’s mission and activities and support the directors as required.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience in a combination of marketing, event management and administrative or academic research support roles.
- Prior experience working with accounts payable departments preferred.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies Required
- Mature individual, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and sensitivity to working in an academic environment.
- IT-literate, and comfortable with online marketing.
- Comfort/familiarity working with accounts payable departments.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Good team player.
- An active interest in, and preferably demonstrated exposure to integrative medicine, with a desire to pursue a career in service to integrative medicine.
Full Job Description