Call for Posters
2017 Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine Annual Conference
October 22-25, 2017 | San Diego, CA
Submission Deadline for Original Research Posters: Friday, September 15, 2017
The AIHM Annual Conference is the time where our community gathers together to learn, network, and develop a true interprofessional collaboration in the many disciplines within integrative health and medicine. This meeting of the minds brings in over 1,100 clinicians, researchers and academics – all seeking to advance their own professional development and improve this transformative health discipline.
AIHM is pleased to receive poster abstracts of original research on integrative holistic health and medicine, naturopathic medicine, chiropractic medicine, holistic nursing, mind-body research, public health and policy related to integrative health and medicine, or other relevant topics.
Poster abstracts should:
- Address the importance of treating the whole person, mind-body-spirit
- Explore the role of evidence-based medicine in the treatment and prevention of common medical conditions and chronic illnesses
- Showcase effective methods to incorporate innovative tools and resources into integrative medicine practices/organizations
Suggested Poster Themes:
- Public and Environmental Health
- Business practices in Integrative Health and Medicine
- Research – original, evidence-based work, summary of past works
- Life Cycle
- New Advancements in Clinical Care Models