The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine is doing this study to find out if adding chiropractic therapy to usual medical care can help reduce migraine symptoms for women with migraines.
- You are a female age 20-55
- You have been diagnosed with migraines
- You have experienced migraines for more than one year
- You are NOT currently using chiropractic
- A study lasting 5.5 months
- 3 office visits
- Migraine tracking in daily logs
- 10 sessions of chiropractic treatment at no cost
- Up to $150 in compensation
All office visits will take place at the Osher Clinical Center in Chestnut Hill.
For more information
Please contact: the study’s research assistant: Audrey Hernandez
Email: [email protected]