On November 18th, 2016, the Osher Center hosted the Integrative Medicine Network Forum, 2016. The aim of the free half-day symposium was to help shape and strengthen the integrative medicine community across Boston, MA.
In summary: There were over 300 delegates in attendance, Dr. Alessio Fasano from Massachusetts General Hospital delivered a well received keynote presentation on the theme of the microbiome and intestinal permeability disorders, we launched our IM Clinical Network map, and over 50 research and clinical posters were displayed for the poster session.
- 8:00 am: Breakfast and Registration
- Welcome and Introduction: Breaking down silos
- Keynote Address: Dr. Alessio Fasano
- Clinical Panel Discussion and Q&A (exploring the clinical translation of integrative medicine research)
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am: Networking Break (research and clinical poster viewing)
- Integrative Medicine Research Presentations
- *Launch Event* : Clinical Integrative Medicine Interactive Online map for practitioners and the public.
- Clinical Medley Presentations (key integrative medicine institutions from across Boston)
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm: Networking lunch (research and clinical poster viewing)
- Close: 2:00 pm