The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine will be holding the Integrative Medicine Network Forum at Harvard Medical School’s J.B. Martin Conference Center on Friday, November 18th, 2016.
The Integrative Medicine Network Forum, 2016, will build on the success of the inaugural Integrative Medicine Research Forum of 2014. It will convene Boston area researchers, educators and clinicians with interests in integrative medicine to meet, share ideas and explore future collaborations. This year, the focus will be to highlight the contours of the local clinical integrative medicine network. We invite you to join us for this free half-day symposium to help shape and strengthen the integrative medicine community across Boston, MA. Register Here.
CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS:
Deadline for Submissions EXTENDED to : October 3, 2016
$500 and $250 prize awards for best posters
The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital invites the submission of research and clinical abstracts related to Integrative Medicine (IM). Accepted abstracts will be presented at the Integrative Medicine Network Forum at Harvard Medical School on Friday, November 18th, 2016.
IM Network Forum Preliminary Program
- 8:00am: Breakfast and Registration
- Welcome and Introduction: Breaking down silos
- Keynote: Dr. Alessio Fasano
- Clinical Panel Discussion and Q&A (exploring the clinical translation of integrative medicine research)
- Networking Break
- Integrative Medicine Research Presentations
- Clinical Medley Presentations (key integrative medicine institutions from across Boston)
- *Launch Event* : Clinical Integrative Medicine Interactive Online map for practitioners and the public.
- Networking lunch with research poster viewing
- Close: 2:00pm
Who should attend?
- Integrative and conventional medicine clinicians, researchers and educators interested in learning more about how integrative medicine research can translate into clinical care and practice.
- Boston-wide practitioners, wishing to connect with others in the integrative medicine community.
- Medical students seeking to learn more about the integrative medicine network in Boston.